Friday, June 14, 2013

Off to See Many Wizards . . .

Today I'm headed to ENDO 2013, the annual meeting of the Endocrine Society, in San Francisco, California. 

As some of you  may know, I've been chosen to blog while I'm there about the Pediatric Endocrine aspects, as well as the Hypothalamic/Pituitary/Thyroid Axis, very exciting! 

This meeting will have thousands of attendees in a great city where we'll have the opportunity to rub elbows with the experts in endocrinology from all over the world.  Needless to say, it is quite an intense meeting, with high-level science, presented in darkened rooms for best PowerPoint visualization, from 8AM to 6:30PM.  Despite my best attempts to caffeinate adequately, I may miss some points.  Even if I am able to maintain the stamina, there is just so much material, some of it presented simultaneously, that I have elected to have access to the whole library of presentations even after the fact, so the blogs about that material may continue well after the meetings.

I hope you'll find it useful.  I am a clinician, and most of what I present will try to have the practical utility of the information at hand.  I welcome comments.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment